Let’s face it. Time & Money are usually the two things holding you back from most decisions you make. Am I right?
Well let’s flip this idea on it’s head, shall we? When you receive a massage, we’re talking about 2 hours of the month. The Entire Month. 1 hour on the table and 30 minutes of travel time. Are you actually telling me you can’t carve out 2 hours A MONTH to take time for you? You cannot be THAT busy. And if you are, we may want to have a conversation about priorities.
Something else you may want to think about is how you spend that 1 hour per month on our table. Who knows, you may just discover the missing link to why you don’t have the time to accomplish what you truly want to do. While we’re talking about that, what do you want? I’m talking big picture here… in your life, what do you want? Do you want more time with your kids? More time to travel? More time making pottery?
I’m telling you, I have the key to this. Start receiving massage regularly. Every month. You will start to see what is truly important to you. Now, I know this is a bold claim but have you tried it?? I see it all of the time! Someone comes in, they become a member, and boom! their life starts falling into place how they want it. I truly believe it’s because they:
- Start to love and appreciate themselves.
- What a beautiful concept yet so few of us truly experience. Our culture tends to value ‘hard work’ and ‘discipline’ and we rarely connect with our emotions or feelings. That way of life lends itself to a lot of mental fatigue and frustration, to say the least. When you fill your cup, your more able to fill another persons cup. Cup being the metaphor for whatever someone is needing. When you’re feeling good, you’re able to help another feel good too.
- Slow down enough to see what is truly important.
- Think about it. When was the last time you took a few moments to discover how you feel about someone or an event. Sure, we’re making decisions constantly but how many of those decisions are thought out? When we stop to listen, we hear what we need to make the best decision. How many times have you chose, to drive home one way, only to find you should have went another way because of traffic or an accident? We have this wonderful intuitive system that, if we take the time to utilize, will lead us in the direction we need.
- Feel fulfilled because they are taking action.
- In today’s world, it’s easy to feel lost and shuffled along a big heard of craziness. “In a society that profits from your self-doubt, loving yourself is a rebellious act.” For all of you, like me, who find your peace in going against the norm, may we all rise up and love ourselves. When we feel helpless and overwhelmed, our best option is to start small. That small step is a mighty one in the grand scheme of things.
What are you waiting for? Book your appointment today! Click here to view our schedule.