With the current state of the world and the economic implications, the last thing we want you to do is worry about your membership with us. Of course, we would love for you to stay a member. Your membership is what is currently paying our expenses until we are able to operate again. And, your sessions will roll over just as they always have.
We understand that some people may be looking at an indefinite future in terms of work and pay – we are also these people!
Because of this, we will be waiving any fees generally associated with premature membership cancellations; if you want to cancel, you can. However, anyone who decides to cancel his or her membership will forfeit any paid sessions that haven’t been used yet. If you would like to cancel your membership contract with Somatic Sole, it means we won’t charge you further, but what you have paid for and haven’t yet redeemed during a session is forfeited. You must either respond to this email or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have a freeze option that will freeze your account for 3 months.
If you wish to freeze or cancel, please follow the instructions below.
My intention is to resume back to normal as soon as it is assumed to be safe. Safe does not necessarily mean released to work. We are diligently working with the massage therapy industry to develop more safe practices to limit the spread of any virus. We will be updating our policies as we receive more information.
We want to support you as best that we can while we are not able to operate as we realize this may be the time you need pain/stress relief the most! We have several options for you.
1. Free videos on our YouTube Channel
2. A paid subscription (free for current members) of $10/mo for specific ideas for you to feel better.
3. Facebook Live for interacting with us at no cost.
4. Courses: Dive deeper into working with the ones you are quarantined with
5. COMING SOON: Online Appointments. This is for those of you in pain or struggling with anxiety to find swift and tangible ways to feel better. If you are interested in an online appointment, please send an email.
If you’d like to be included on our newsletter, that is where we are sharing the most up to date information. please fill out the