Wishing you and your family a happy holiday season and a peaceful 2023!
Starting Jan 1, prices are as follows:
30 Mins $50 (clothed only options)
60 Mins $120
75 Mins $140
90 Mins $165
I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING TIPS. That is now worked into what I charge for my time, talent, and expertise.
Any appointment scheduled in 2023 but before Jan 1, will remain at the current structure. Go get yourself scheduled!
This year was excellent!
- We welcomed our final child into our home.
- I uncovered some hidden inspiration for this practice surrounding fascia and connective tissue dysfunction.
- I launched my official entrance into the birth world. I supported some beautiful families.
- I’ve expanded my offerings to teach you how to massage yourself at home.
- I walked with you through your ups and downs and had breakthroughs with pain relief and nervous system health.
- I navigated some wild health issues during pregnancy that taught me a lot about trusting my intuition and advocating for my wellness.
A few of the books I read this year:
- Strange Situation by Bethany Saltman
- Atlas of the Heart by Brene Brown
- The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer (again, because they are such great reminders in this book)
- Aleph by Paul Coelho
- Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- How to Say It: Words that Make a Difference by Allison Friederichs Atkinson
- The Fourth Trimester by Kimberly Ann Johnson (AGain, because I am in post partum)
- Call Of The Wild by Kimberly Ann Johnson (this one is like a textbook for me)
- When Women Were Dragons by Kill Barnhill
- A Botanist’s Guid to Parties and Poisons by Kate Khavari
- Wild Power by Alexandra Pope & Shane Hugo Wurlitzer
- The Roll Model by Jill Miller
- Hello, Goodbye by Day Schdlikredt
- The Fourth Child by Jessica Winter
These are all Amazon links but please consider purchasing through your local bookstore.
If you find yourself having feelings about the kind of books I read or the number of books, take pause.
You may ask yourself, ‘Sara, how do you have 4 kids and run 2 businesses and have time to read?” The answer is, I have a unique brain and I’ve put a lot of effort into understanding how it works. Reading and consuming this medium of content is what gets me through. I also have piles of books that are unread that I tell myself everyday, ‘you will get to them one day.”
Podcasts I’m currently listening to:
- Duncan Trussel Family Hour (explicit)
- We Can Do Hard Things
- For the Wild
- Parenting After Trauma
- Good Inside
- Sex, Birth, Trauma
- Move Your DNA
Hopefully this gives you a little bit more about who I am and what I’m consuming and how it effects how I move about the world.
The Roll Method (For Free!)
You can still do this!
I want to practice some flow. That means, I’m just working on how I want to flow through the poses/massage.
30 Minute Thai (mat-based) is Back
Add it to any Table session or Roll Out. It’s a great way to move your joints and then get your full body steam roll.
Start Planning for February
I have missed teaching this class and I think we’re ready to bring it back!
I’m only opening it up to 2 couples.
This is the class where I teach you how to massage your partner and they massage you.
All flavors of couples are welcome.
Someone reached out to me about teaching this class again. I scheduled a few options. This may be a really great experience holiday gift that is about connection and
Did you catch my recent post about connective tissue dysfunction?